1. Use Article Distribution Services like Outbrain (http://www.outbrain.com/) or Taboola (http://www.taboola.com/) who direct relevant traffic to blog content. 2. Convert blog articles to simple presentations and upload to Slideshare! 3. Weekly newsletters with blog's best posts for the week. Use Mailchimp (http://mailchimp.com/) to send the newsletters. 4. Do not forget to post on Google +. It helps drive organic ranking in google's SERP (Search Engine Results Page) 5. Sharing the posts on the regular to Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Pinterest.
1. Keep your status updates short. 2. Fans love photos & videos more so whenever possible, include them. 3. Timing - At what time of the day are your fans most active? 4. 80-20 principle - 80% posts of common interest with fans of the brand, 20% of the brand 5. Do no more than 1-2 status updates per day 6. Be more Human - People come on FB to interact, not read every Ad you put out there. Talk. Interact.
Step 1: Copy the code below in the HTML section of your blog post (before </div> in the last para)
You are done! Go ahead, test it out :)
Discovered the fun ShareAsImage bookmarklet! It is a super handy tool for converting text to image.
Their website says:
"Share As Image is a Chrome extension and bookmarklet tool that you take with you from site to site. It lets you instantly turn text into an image! When you find something interesting, highlight it, click the bookmarklet and get ready to share!"
1. Convert text (quotes,etc) from anywhere, pin
2. Convert images to pinnable images (Image from GettyImages, add Text, Pin)
What is it?
Code that you can use on your website to track conversions that originated from FB.
Use it to measure the ROI on your website corresponding to every FB Ad posted.
Use it to leverage optimised CPM to show ads to more relevant people
Create conversion tracking pixel
1. Go to Ads Manager or Power Editor
2. Click on Conversion Tracking on the left side column
3. Click on Create Conversion Pixel located in the top right corner of the page
4. Give your conversion pixel a name and select a category from the dropdown menu
5. Click on Create Pixel
6. A pop-up box will appear with Pixel Code. This is the code you will need to integrate into the web page where you want to track conversions.
1. Create a new ad or edit an existing ad.
Page Post Engagement / Clicks to Website Ads
a) On Ad creation page -> Text and Link section -> click on 'Advanced options'
b) Click on dropdown of Conversion Tracking Pixel -> Select desired Pixel code